Buying residential, commercial, or industrial property is usually an expensive investment. Prior to making a purchase, we advise you to make sure whether the property you’re thinking about buying is worth the asking price and corresponds to the seller's description. Do not be mistaken that only secondary market property requires a careful approach. Due to a lack of quality control, rush or cost-cutting, new buildings may also have construction defects. Eesti Ehitusekspert OÜ - an independent expert who can give an impartial and professional assessment of the property you think is worth purchasing, according to the following checklist:
- quality control and conformity of the materials used;
- condition of enclosing structures, windows and doors;
- control of electrical installations and equipment;
- performance and condition of building systems (HVAC, water, sewerage);
- measurement of heat loss with thermography;
- the legality of construction, land use and the availability of a building / use permit;
- control of construction site, when you are already an owner of the property, though it is not ready to be handed over;
- repair estimates, if necessary;
- inspection before the warranty expiration (your last opportunity to repair the defects at the expense of the builder/seller);
The customer receives the results of the inspection in the form of a report with photos and videos.
How much does it cost?
The price range for this service is between 200 and 800 euros. The final amount depends on the location, size, and condition of the construction. To get a more accurate price, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or by filling out the form on the website.